Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Week 6 Learning

     This week has once again tested my time management skills. I had to make an overnight trip to Huntsville to pick my boys up from Space Camp. They go once a year for the visually impaired week. I also caught some bug where I was not feeling well for a couple of days. I finished my work but was not happy with my homework grades. I know that if I had planned my week better, I could have turned in better work. Instead, I did procrastinate and now my work reflected that. I plan to do a much better job in week 7.
     I must admit I was clueless on the whole APA Style of writing. I still feel like I need to go back and read more about this. I had to create a reference page using APA format. I also was given a paper that needed revising using APA. These 2 assignments did not turn out well for me. I know I should have given these more time. I am going to have to get better at juggling all of my responsibilities.
     I also learned about using keywords to search. This will be very valuable in researching topics. Keywords will help me narrow down my search to information relevant to what I need. So overall this week, I was disappointed in my work, but did learn lots of new things. I just need to go back and review more to make sure I understand it. I am going to work at my time management skills to ensure that I do better than I did this week.
     Here is my Keywords for Literature Search assignment:
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=16v8A8-mCa0MRVnhWjdnDPCVGOxEwGXp8I-i_9MAoqjI&hl=en#

No comments:

Post a Comment